Igloo Breeze 48 Quart Cooler from Wal-Mart
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
This Igloo 48 qt Island Breeze Cooler keeps your food and beverages cold while enjoying time outdoors. It’s made of durable plastic and includes sturdy, collapsible side handles for easy lifting and carrying to and from different locations. This 48 qt cooler features a stain- and odor-resistant liner. Its elevated base minimizes contact with the ground and hot surfaces, improving its chilling performance. This cooler is handy for camping, fishing and hunting trips, picnics, tailgating parties, backyard barbecues and more.
- Holds up to 72 cans
- This 48 qt ice chest comes with a stain- and odor-resistant liner
- Swing-up side handles for comfortable carrying and lifting in or out of a vehicle
- This Igloo ice chest comes equipped with an easy stacking lid
- Ideal for holding food and drinks for a few friends or a small family outing
- Elevated cooler base minimizes contact with the ground and hot surfaces, improving cooling performance
- Available colors: black, red, royal blue and turquoise
I don’t think this has a drain, so if you were going to do a mash tun conversion, you’d have to drill a hole or use something like a Brew Bag BIAB Bag – in the correct size and dump the cooler to drain. Or, you could use this as an actual cooler and take your homebrew on the go.
As of this posting, this is selling for just $16.88. Put together a $35 order to get free shipping to many US addresses or buy online and pickup in store for free. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability