Extract Grade Vanilla Beans by Slofoodgroup 12-14 cm (various sizes available) Grade B Vanilla beans (10 extract vanilla beans)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Extraction grade vanilla beans for making homemade Vanilla extract the international standard for Grade B vanilla beans is 14 cm and below and an average moisture content of 18-25 percent.
- Vanilla beans are 12-14 cm in length (average length of 4-5.51 inches)
- Can contain minor splits or cuts or other imperfections in vanilla beans
- Best use for making vanilla extract is to chop vanilla beans and add to solvent
- TO MAKE VANILLA EXTRACT: Using on average 10 beans for every cup, CHOP VANILLA BEANS into .25-.5 in pieces (some people prefer to split the beans but this is not needed or efficient especially when working with GRADE B vanilla that are not as pliable as Gourmet or Grade A vanilla ) once chopped, add to vanilla beans to solvent of choice (vodka, rum, brandy, or bourbon) , cover tightly a shake vigorously. Store in cool area outside of direct sunlight and shake at least once weekly for 90 days
You can add this right to your homebrew or soak them in alcohol to make an extract and add that to your homebrew.
Extract Grade Vanilla Beans by Slofoodgroup 12-14 cm (various sizes available) Grade B Vanilla beans (10 extract vanilla beans) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link