Self-Priming Diaphragm Pump for Beer Transfers via MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Transfer fermented, but uncarbonated, beer from carboy to carboy or from carboy to keg. For those brewers that perhaps cannot lift a carboy or have issues with siphoning this is a great solution. Self-priming (will push air) so that it can draw out of a carboy or tank. Gentle diaphragm action so as to not “beat up” the beer. Made of food-grade, NSF approved, materials polypropylene and santoprene, so no metallic interaction with the product. Pumps 3 gallons per minute.
Flow can be restricted with an inline valve positioned on the outflow side. Self-regulating motor is designed to temporarily shut down, and then turn back on, when restriction pressure exceeds pump capacity. Has a heat limitation of 125 degrees Fahrenheit so cannot be used in brewing applications.
Shurflo brand pump is equipped with 1/2″ Male NPT posts on the inlet and outlet. Does not include the plastic barb fittings you will need to purchase separately. Please see the “You Might Also Need” section below for our recommendations regarding which fittings to attach to the pump.
- PUMP DESIGN: Positive Displacement 3 Chamber Diaphragm Pump
- CHECK VALVE: (1-Way Operation) Prevents Reverse Flow
- CAM: 3.0 Degree
- MOTOR: Permanent Magnet, P/N 11-195-01, Thermally Protected
- VOLTAGE: 115 VAC Nominal
- PRESSURE SWITCH: Factory Set @ 45 PSI Shut-Off, Turn On 25 5 PSI
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 130 Degrees Fahrenheit (54 Degrees Centigrade) Max.
- PRIME: Self-Priming Up To 9.0 Ft. Vertical, Max. Inlet Pressure 30 PSI (2.1 Bar)
- PORTS: 1/2″ – 14 Male Parallel Thread
- PLASTICS- Polypropylene
- VALVES- Santoprene
- DIAPHRAGM – Santoprene
- FASTENERS- Zinc Plated Steel
- NET WEIGHT: 5.3 Lbs (2.4 Kg)
- APPROVALS: UL, C-UL Listed, N.S.F. Listed
As of this posting, MoreBeer has this on sale for just $149.99. Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.