Mark II Homebrew Pump via William’s Brewing
from William’s Brewing: “The 65 Watt MKII Pump from Keg King is a magnetic drive high temperature pump capable of pumping hot wort at temperatures of up to 248° F. It can pump up to 12 gallons per minute, making it perfect for systems too large for the 5 gallon per minute 25 Watt MK11 or the 7 gallon per minute Riptide pump. The maximum height it can pump is 17’ although gallons per minute will be reduced at higher pumping elevations.
The pump head and impeller are constructed of food grade Xarec plastic (very similar to Polysulphone). The magnetic drive acts as a clutch allowing the user to put back pressure on the pump to slow down flow. Like all magnetic drive wort pumps, it is not self priming – you must flood the pump head before turning on the pump. The pump has ¾” BSP male fittings on the inlet and outlet, which are compatible with all ¾” female NPT as well as BSP fittings. The inlet is in the center. Besides Xarec plastic, other wetted interior materials are nitrile and stainless steel.
The magnetic drive ensures no lubricated bearings are in contact with the liquid at all, so you can be sure there is no chance of any contamination of the liquid being pumped. The pump features a 6′ power cord, and a mounting plate for permanent mounting. The pump is 11” in overall length, and 4½” wide including the mounting plate. The pump head can be mounted at any angle on the pump to fit your application (an optional stainless head, William’s item X69, is also available).
Shop around and compare, other wort pumps that do 12 gallons per minute and more start at $379.99!”
As of this posting, the pump with polysulfone head is selling for JUST $174.99. A Stainless Steel upgrade is also available on the product page. Check William’s Brewing for current price and availability.
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Want to Double Dip on Savings? Check out these stacking sales and dealsDouble Dip & Everyday Values
- William’s Brewing has an ongoing Web Only Clearance. That features discounts on a regularly changing selection of gear and supplies.
- Look to the right of the Web Only Clearance section. There is a Product Specials section that shows sale items.
- Hops – William’s periodically discounts hops (by 15%+, sometimes more) when you purchase 6 packs of hops – packs are available in 1,2 and 6 oz sizes. Any size counts as a pack.
- Save on Cans – Buy 12 or more cases of brand new cans and get $20 off per case – Related Hands on Review: Kegland Cannular
- Hop Socks – save when you buy 8 or more
- Blank 6 Pack Holders – quantity discounts are available
- Quantity discounts are available on Oak Infusion Spirals
- Save on 74 Gram CO2 Cartridges when you buy 8 or more
- Quantity discounts are available on 16 Gram CO2 Cartridges
- Buy 8 More TM Desanamax – closed system cleaner – and save
- Buy 8 lbs of Green Coffee Beans and save $1 per lb
- Quantity discounts on Universal Poppet Valves
- Quantity discounts on Oversize Kid Lid O-rings – helps fix leaky keg lids
- Tap Handle Inserts – make your own tap handle – buy 8 or more and save
- Quantity discounts on plate filter pads
- Buy 4 or more Strip Thermometers and save
- William’s periodically offers a free add on item when you purchase a Grainfather
- Blichmann Gear at William’s Brewing – rarely discounted, this promo works with Blichmann Gear
- Great Prices and Selection of Dry Yeast
- Micro Regulators and Parts at William’s Brewing – Hands on Review
- MARK II WORT PUMP
- OXYGEN REGULATOR – Made in the US
- MEAD KIT… $7.99, – you provide honey
- Kegland Kegerators – Designed for Homebrewers
- Intertap Faucets and Shanks – Hands on Review
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale