Culligan WH-HD200-C Whole House Sediment Water 1″ HD CLR WTR Filter, Clear Bowl, Grey Cap
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Whole house water filtration system with 1″ stainless steel reinforced inlet/outlet connectors
- Perfect for residential homes, helps protect appliances and pluming from sediment and scale
- Features bypass shut off valve, integrated bracket design and battery operated filter change timer
- Reduces: sediment, rust, scale, dirt, coarse sand, sand, fine sand, silt, bad taste, odor, aesthetic chlorine taste and odor (depending on filter cartridge)
- The WH-HD200-C housing has been tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI 372 for low lead compliance, CSA B483.1 and NSF/ANSI 42 for material safety and structural integrity requirements only
- Includes: WR-HD housing wrench, mounting bracket, filter life monitor and filter monitor battery
- Compatible with Culligan filter cartridges: R50-BBSA, CW25-BBS, CP5-BBS, CW5-BBS, RFC-BBSA
Possible Home Brew Applications: Filter your water on brew day, but together a beer filtration setup or build a Hop Randall.
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.