From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Inkbird C206 temperature controller is an all in one, simple solution providing only control of heating, no cooling.
- C206 Dimension: 93(L)*63(W)*34(H) mm (3.66(L)*2.48(W)*1.34(H) in)
- Heat Mat Dimensions: 10″x 20.75″ Watt: 18W Power Cord’s Length: 5.9ft.
Note that this temp controller is for heating only. With a range of 50 to 108 degrees this would generally be in the ale range. A combo like this may be helpful for maintaining fermentation temps in cooler weather.
Inkbird C206 Digital Only Heat Temperature Controller 10-42°C / 50-108°F Outlet Thermostat 110V, 1100W + 10″ x 20.75″ 110V 21W Waterproof Heat Mat
Also Consider: Itc-308 [Hands on Review] | Homebrew Fermentation Heater | Resource Post: Maintaining Fermentation Temps in Colder Weather
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate