Briess Munich Dry Malt Extract 1 Lb via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- CBW Munich DME (dry malt extract) is 100% pure malted barley extract made from 100% malt and water.
- CBW Munich DME is made from 50% Base Malt and 50% Briess Bonlander Munich Malt 10L to produce a very rich, malty, amber colored extract. Bonlander Munich Malt 10L is a European-style Munich Malt characterized by clean, slightly sweet, rich malty flavor and contributes golden amber leaning toward orange hues. All Briess malts are produced frm AMBA/BMBRI recommended 2-Row Malting Barley varieties.
- CBW Munich DME can be used in the production of all extract beer styles and to adjust the color, flavor and gravity of all grain beers.
- As of this posting, this marked down to just $3.24 per lb.
- Adventures in Homebrewing is also offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more to addresses in the contiguous US with a few exclusions.
- An easy filler item, if you’re for help to qualify for free shipping… 4 lbs of PBW (a good deal at $23.99)
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
More: Recent AIH Finds