The fine brewers at Jester King based in Austin Texas have released homebrew recipes for 6 of their beers. Kudos to Jester King for sharing with the homebrewing community!
- Biere De Miel, an ale brewed with Texas wildflower honey
- Das Wunderkind!, a blend of young, fresh ale with mature, barrel-aged ale
- Gotlandsdricka, an ale brewed with smoked malt, juniper, and sweet gale
- Kvass, an ale brewed with miche bread
- Noble King, a hoppy ale
- Snörkel, an ale brewed with oyster mushrooms and smoked sea salt
Stay in the loop! Connect with Homebrew Finds!
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!
thirdparty:jesterking tag:tpr rs:2