From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Convenient Design: Plug and play, easy to use.
- Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit unit.
- Maximum output load: 1100W(110V).
- Dual Relay Output – Be able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time.
- Dual Display Window – Be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time.
Dual stage means that the ITC-308 can control both a heating and cooling device. Alternatively, it can control a heating or a cooling device. This controller displays in Fahrenheit or Celsius. Dual Display shows both measured and set temperature.
Use in conjunction with compatible heating and/or cooling devices (usually a freezer or a refrigerator) to help control fermentation or kegerator temperatures. This is a great controller! Check out my extensive Hands on Review of the ITC-308. That includes loads of information including a walk through of all settings.
Inkbird 10A 110V Digital Thermostat with Heat and Cool Relays ITC-308 Home Brewing
Also: Yeast Starters & Fermentation | Kegerator Tips & Gear | Inkbird ITC308 Review | Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – concepts, applications and models