Michigan State University put on a free webinar back in January 2015 “Hop Harvest and Processing Safety Webinar”. It is mostly applicable to hop farmers, but may still be interesting and informative for homebrewers. A recorded version of the webcast is available for free.
Lots More About Hops:
- 5 Recent Hop Finds
- For The Love of Hops: The Practical Guide to Aroma, Bitterness and the Culture of Hops (Brewing Elements)
- USAHOPS – Variety Manual… Free PDF Download
- Hop Union – Aroma Wheel – Dozens of Hops Into 11 Classifications
- Hop Guide – 170+ Hop Varieties Described
Related: Recent Hop Finds
Third Party Resource: This resource is part of our selection of top Third Party homebrewing resources. Check out the entire list of resources Third Party Homebrew Resources
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- The Crop Duster Grain Mill – $79.99 +up to $50 Off!
- 3 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System [Brewing Water]… $54.99 w/cou…
- 1 lb Magnum Pellet Hops – $12.99, Save $9/lb + free ship eligible
- SEOH 1 Liter Erlenmeyer Flask… $8.95 + free prime ship!
- Set of 9 Measuring Spoons – 18/8 Stainless Steel – Lightning Deal
- Chapman Brew Equipment Thermobarrel Mash Tun and UniVessel Fermenters – Sa…
- $5 Gift Card for Every $50 Spent… Applies to Almost Everything – Anv…