Freshly back in stock…
via RiteBrew… 1 lb of Cocoa Nibs for $6.79. Add to your favorite stout or porter. I’ve even had a very good blonde ale that had hint of chocolate in it. A good way to have a lighter beer that’s a bit different.
- Lightly roasted & crushed cocoa beans.
- Semi-bitter chocolate flavor.
- Soak in vodka, then add to secondary or at bottling.
- If more bitterness is desired, add to boil.
827511 – Cocoa Nibs – 1lb – $6.79
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Last Call Ends Tonight: 15% Off at Adventures in Homebrewing + Application Ideas
- MoreBeer’s American Pale Ale Kits – All Grain and Extract – Sa…
- AmazonBasics Digital Scale with LCD Display – back at $6.45, volatile
- Update… FREE Beer Recipe Kit w/Qualifying Order!
- Beer Bites: Tasty Recipes and Perfect Pairings… $2.99
- Hands on Review: FermZilla All Rounder Fermenter + Limited Time Deal
- Beer Tasting Flight Paddle by Krome Dispense – $12.87, near best price + f…