Camco 50′ Premium Quality, NSF Certified Drinking Water Hose – use on brew day and beyond
50′ Premium Quality Drinking Water Rated hose by CamcoMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Heavy duty hose is 20 percent thicker than standard drinking water hoses
- Drinking water safe, lead free, BPA free, phthalate free and leaves no strong plastic taste in your drinking water
- Machined fittings and strain relief ends for added durability
- UV stabilized for longer life and made with NSF certified hose
- Compliant with all federal and state level low lead laws. CSA Low Lead Content Certified to NSF/ANSI 372
Use to collect water on brew day and lots more. I have this and it’s a nice high quality hose. See some pictures.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “brewing” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
Camco 50ft Premium Drinking Water Hose – Lead Free, Anti-Kink Design, 20% Thicker Than Standard Hoses (5/8″Inside Diameter) (22853) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
I just picked up a 100′ hose from Sears for $30 as my outside water spigot is not located in a convenient location. Great quality, and gotta love the lifetime warranty.