WYNNsky Metals Brass Pipe Fitting Barstock Tee 2 PCS 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ NPT Female Pipe 2 PCS 1/4″ NPT X 1/4″ Hose ID Brass Hose Barb FittingsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Adapts 1/4″ NPT Female end to 1/4″ tube size female end to 1/4″ tube size female end at a 90-degree angle
- 2 PCS 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ NPT Female Pipe Fittings, 2 PCS 1/4″ NPT Male X 1/4″ Hose ID Brass Hose Barb Fittings
- Tee with three openings for connecting and branching three pipes
- Use to connect hoses and equipment or wherever a threaded barbed fitting is required
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
Of course you could use these fittings in lots of different applications. One possible application is a Spunding Valve build. A Spunding Valve [See: Spunding Valve Resource Post] allows you to ferment under pressure, naturally and precisely carbonate in the keg, fix over-carbonated beers and more. A similar (different manufacturer and possibly specs) fitting and barb are featured in our “Cheapest” Spunding Valve Build Option
WYNNsky Metals Brass Pipe Fitting Barstock Tee 2 PCS 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ NPT Female Pipe 2 PCS 1/4″ NPT X 1/4″ Hose ID Brass Hose Barb Fittings – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- Control Devices CR Series Brass Pressure Relief Valve, 0-100 psi Adjustable Pressure Range, 1/4″ Male NPT
- Zenport DPG60 Zen-Tek Dry Air Pressure Gauge, 60 PSI
- Dixon Valve TTB75 PTFE Industrial Sealant Tape, -212 to 500 Degree F Temperature Range, 3.5mil Thick, 520″ Length, 3/4″ Width, White
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.