1byon 11lb Capacity Digital Scale/5kg Digital Scale – weigh homebrew hops, grain & more
Digital Scale by 1byone, 11 lb Capacity.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Built with a high quality strain gauge, it allows precision range from 0. 04oz/ 1g up to 11lbs/ 5kg, calculates the Weight of your ingredients more exactly.
- Good electroplating technology easily converts all kinds of units in pounds (lb. ), ounces (oz. ), grams (g), milliliter(ml).
- Convenient auto-zero, Tare, and Auto-off functions, fast calibration in seconds, and all the functions are easy operating!
- Ultra-low power consumption and overload indication, and with batteries included for Immediately use after delivery.
- We care about your experience- Our California based office ensures a quick response to your problems. If you have any problem, please contact/email us first.
- What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “brew” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
- What’s the Tare Function? Tare allows you to subtract the weight of the container you’re using to get a true weight of the contents. Add your empty container to the scale and press the tare button. This zeros out the scale. Now add the thing you’re weighing and the scale displays just the weight of the contents of your container. In my opinion the tare function is essential for any good homebrewing scale.
- Things I like about this scale… It uses easy to find AAA batteries [Search AmazonBasics Batteries]. It has the Tare Feature. That allows you to essentially zero out your container to get a true picture of the weight of the contents. I also like that it has a stainless top. Given the specs on this scale, it should work for grain, hops, other brewing ingredients and more.
1byone Digital Kitchen Scale Precise Cooking Scale and Baking Scale, Multifunction with Range From 0.04oz to 11lbs, Elegant Black – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link