1,800 Watt Induction Cooktop Burner + Induction Heat Sources for Home Brewing via BYO
Gourmia GIC-100 Multifunction Portable 1800W Induction Cooker Cooktop Countertop Burner with SmartSense Auto Detection, Timer, Temperature and 8 Power Level ControlsMore Info
- Boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill, and much more
- Enjoy ultra-precise cooking with eight power levels from 200-1800Watts and 8 temperature settings which range from 140 Degree-460 DegreeF with a temperature knob dial & a digital display
- Set cooking times using the 180-minute timer with auto shut-off; Overheat sensor; in-line fuse. Energy-Efficient: Uses up to 90% less energy than a traditional gas or electric stove
- Durable, easy to clean, spills won’t burn or stick to the cooktop surface, remains cool to the touch. so cleaning is a cinch
- For use only with induction-ready cookware. In order to turn on properly unit must have a cooking vessel on top. If it shows E1 then there is there is no pot or pan on the unit
Possible homebrewing uses include: Boiling wort in your brew kettle, getting strike water up to temperature and maintaining mash temperatures.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for current description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Gourmia GIC-100 Multifunction Portable 1800W Induction Cooker Cooktop Countertop Burner with SmartSense Auto Detection, Timer, Temperature and 8 Power Level Controls
Also: Induction Heat Sources for Home Brewing via Brew Your Own Magazine
This thing is junk. Will not get 5 gallons to a boil. Hovers around 200 degrees. First one burned up. So did it’s replacement. Company won’t send me a third and quite frankly, I don’t want another.