Proflow Dynamics has an extensive selection of homebrew gear, fittings and disconnects anchored by their lineup of Stainless Steel Camlock QDs.More About ProFlow Dynamics
- Threaded Fittings – t’s, elbows and connectors of every sort)
- Camlock Stainless Disconnects
- Traditional Stainless Disconnects
- Tri-Clamp Fittings – some of the best everyday prices available
- Tubing and Clamps – great prices on high temp silicone tubing!
- Homebrew Pumps – includes Mark II – Hands on Review
- Stainless QDs
- Stainless Ball Valves – great prices!
- …. and more – wort chillers, site glasses, pickup tubes, false bottoms and more
Camlock QDs at PFD! I’ve used ProFlow Dynamics Quick Disconnects on my kettles, mash tun, pumps and tubing for a longtime. They have worked great for me. I put male connectors kettles, mash tuns and pumps and use female connectors for tubing. Standardizing on this (or the opposite) means you can use tubing as jumpers and always have the availability to connect your gear.
These are made from Stainless Steel and are available in lots of configurations. Those are classified by Type and Size. Type may mean something in “commercial cam lock fitting circles”, but I was initially confused by this. Types are akin to model numbers. For example, Type A is Female NPT to Male Cam and Groove.
- Generally Great Prices: ProFlow already has generally great prices. Some of the best everyday prices for fittings, QDs, ball locks & more
- 15% Off Coupon: BREW15% takes an additional 15% off their lineup of homebrewing gear.
- Another 10% Off: Using any link in this post will save you another 10%!
This post may contain affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. pst:pfdcam