10 Pcs 20mm/0.8 Inch Magnetic Stirrer Mixer Stir Bar, Laboratory Bar, Stir Plate BarMore Info
- These stir bars have a pivot ring around the center. They are designed to maintain the optimum position in vessels with curved or uneven bottoms. The ring helps to reduce vibrations and wear, and reduce the effects of friction from contact with the vessel.
- Mixer stir bar is made of PTFE and quality magnetic steel.Not easy to demagnetize, will work longer than others.
- The laboratory bar is chemical resistant and corrosion resistant; The maximum temperature is 250 degrees centigrade and the minimum temperature is -196 degrees centigrade.
- Stirrer bar is widely applied in scientific research, universities, laboratories in the industrial and agricultural sectors as well as family usage.
- Package includes 10pcs PTFE magnetic stir bar, dimensions: Φ7 × 20mm/0.8 inch.
- Use along with a compatible Erlenmeyer Flask and Stir Plate to do Stir Plate Yeast Starters.
- Why a Stir Plate? The constant motion of a stir plate integrates oxygen, puts yeast in constant contact with nutrients, relieves built up CO2 and generally helps yeast to grow more rapidly. That also means smaller starters.
- Why get 10? Generally, you’re going to save money buying in bulk. Having these on hand allows you to do multiple starters at once and… you’ll have spares if you mistakenly dump your stir bar into your fermenter.
- Also Consider: StirStarter Stir Plate – via Valuebrew – includes free shipping to US addresses
10 Pcs 20mm/0.8 Inch Magnetic Stirrer Mixer Stir Bar, Laboratory Bar, Stir Plate Bar – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!