10 x [25 mm x 7 mm] Magnetic Stir Bars
25 mm (about .98″) by 7mm Magnetic Stir Bars
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Size: 7mm * 25mm
- Shape: Cylindrical With Ring Shape
- High temperature: up to 250 ¡æ
- Material PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene)
Use this in combination with an Erlenmeyer Flask and Stir Plate to make a yeast starter. A stir plate… keeps yeast in constant contact with nutrients, encourages CO2 to off gas and continuously incorporates oxygen all of that means higher cell counts.
laboratory Magnetic Stir Bars PTFE Magnetic Stirrer Mixer Stir Bars Stiring rod (diameter 7mm,length 25mm) Spinbar Stirring, 10 Pcs
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate