10 Tahitian Extract Grade B Vanilla Beans
10 Tahitian Vanilla Beans by Vanilla Products USA. 3″ to 4″ in length.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- ‘Cuts’ means that the beans are cut from longer stock. Each cut piece will be at least 3 inches long.
- Package can be all splits, all cuts, all wholes, or a mixture.
- Use these vacuum packed vanilla beans for making vanilla extract. Use Grade A for cooking.
- Grown in Papua New Guinea (PNG), Tahitian beans add a sweet, floral note
- Traditionally cured to ensure full flavor. Vanilla beans by Vanilla Products USA are triple inspected for quality
You can add this right to your homebrew or soak them in alcohol to make an extract and add that to your homebrew.
Vanilla Beans 10 Tahitian Extract Grade B 3~4 inches, cuts splits whole by Vanilla Products USA
This is a great deal When you’re making beer Grade B is just fine. You can even use these with a cheap bottle of vodka to make an extract.