10 ft Silicone Tubing, 1/2″ ID x 3/4″ ODMore Info
- Silicone hose is made of FDA and 3A sanitary standards silicone rubber which is high quality, flexible and resistant to high temperatures.
- Silicone tube information: Made of food-grade silicone material, without any odor 1/2" ID x 3/4" OD; Wall thickness :3.1mm; Length :10 feet, Works from -100°F to +500°F.
- Silicone hose features: high temp silicone tubing corrosion resistance, aging resistance; Translucent, soft, flexible tube; Low temperature is not hard, high temperature is not soft, resistant to common acid and alkali.
- Multipurpose: In addition to applications in home brewing and wine making, this very flexible food-grade silicone is also suitable for general low-pressure industrial applications for conveying the right size of chemicals, liquids, gases and solids, such as factory air lines, automated machinery and pneumatic lines.
- Our aim is to provide consumers with more practical and durable products. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. We'll get back to you within 24 hours and fix your problem until you're satisfied.
Note: When this variation sells out, I’ve seen a different version show up at the product link. Check the product page for current availability, description and pricing.
1/2″ ID Silicone Tubing, Food Grade 1/2″ ID x 3/4″ OD 10 Feet Length Pure Silicone Hoses High Temp for Home Brewing Winemaking – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link