25′ 1/2″ ID High Temp Silicone Tubing
White Silicone Tubing, 1/2″ID, 5/8″OD, 1/16″ Wall, 25′ LengthMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Flexible tubing for air, water, food, and beverage
- Silicone rubber for resistance to high temperatures, oils, detergents, ozone, and salt water
- Translucent for visual inspection of fluids
- Operating temperature range of -150 to +500 degrees F
- Meets NSF-51 standards for food equipment material
What are Other’s Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “brew” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
Note from HBF: This tubing has 1/16″ thick wall. Depending on what you’re using this for, maybe it’s exactly what you’re looking for. If you’re wanting slightly thicker walled tubing consider this offering from ProFlow Dynamics and this offering from Brewers Hardware.
White Silicone Tubing, 1/2″ID, 5/8″OD, 1/16″ Wall, 25′ Length – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Good price but this is the thin wall stuff, mind you…
Does anyone know if they make this in 3/4″ ID? I need it for a slightly larger application and haven’t found it yet.