3 x 32 Ounces (96 ounces total) Tart Cherry Juice by Cheribundi. 100% juice from fresh pressed cherries. Not from concentrate. 200 Cherries per bottle. Gluten free.
I have added tart cherry concentrate to a Flanders Red I brewed. I used Jamil’s Recipe from Brewing Classic Styles along with Wyeast Roeselare. Note the the addition of tart cherries is not in the the original recipe. The beer was fantastic.
Note that this is tart cherry juice not tart cherry concentrate. You should be able to use this as a fermentable in a beer or mead, although I’ve never tried it myself.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Great Deal: Water by John Palmer and Colin Kaminski – $10.70
- 18 Piece Rubbermaid Storage Container Set w/Easy Find Lids – $6.61 + Free …
- Case of (6) 16 Ounce Swing Cap Bottles – $11.99, $2 Each + Free Prime Ship
- Induction Cooktop – SEE UPDATE
- Inkbird Bluetooth Thermometer w/2 Probes – $24.79 w/Instant Coupon