Digital Low Pressure Gauge with 1/4” NPT Bottom Connector and Rubber Protector by Uharbour, 0-60 psi, Accuracy 1%, Resolution 0.1psi
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Measuring Media: Gas
- Weight: 115g
- Product size: diameter 76 * 32 cm (with rubber protector), 64*27mm (without rubber protector)
- Sensor Type: Silicon Semiconductor Sensor
- Accuracy: ± 1% .F.S @ 20 degrees centigrade
- Resolution: 0.1 PSI
- Pressure range: 0 ~ 60 PSI
- Display: LCD readout, Auto shut off, Green light background, Battery status in the display.
- Backlight Off Time: 30s
- Auto off Time: 150s
- Gear Shape Rubber Protector
- Rubber Material: PVC
- Pressure limit: 1.5 times of the full scale work pressure
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 45 degrees centigrade
- Storage Temperature: -10 ~ 75 degrees centigrade
- Instrument power supply: DC3V (2*1.5V AAA battery powered) (included)
A possible homebrew application for this is to use it as part of a Spunding Valve Build. A Spunding Valve allows you to ferment under pressure, naturally and precisely carbonate in the keg, fix over-carbonated beers and lots more. See: [Build a Spunding Valve].
11/10/18 4 PM Central: This is selling for $15.89. Click on “save an extra 5%” and the price drops to $15.10. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. Also: Recent Amazon Finds and Amazon Fillers Resource Page
Pinned: Our 2018 Black Friday Roundup is Live!
More: Recent Amazon Finds