Inkbird Temperature and Humidity Controller ITC-608T Pre-Wired AC Dual Stage Outlet Thermostat with 12 Period Time Stage, 1800w, ETL Listed (with Temperature and Humidity Sensor)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- US ETL Certificate Listed and Warranty. ITC-608T thermostat temperature and humidity controller is ETL listed, and rigorously tested for quality control and safety. The unit itself has 2 years warranty. (The temperature and humidity sensor have 1 year warranty.)
- Three in one Multifunctional Temperature and Humidity Control Mode with Dual Relay Output. ITC-608T can work as a temperature controller, a humidity controller, a temperature and humidity controller. First, only plug temperature sensor with cooling and heating equipment. Second, only plug humidity sensor with humidifier and dehumidifier equipment. Third, plug both temperature and humidity sensor with cooling/heating and humidifier/dehumidifier equipment.
- Supporting calibration, compressor delay and saving reset setting values. Centigrade or Fahrenheit degree display, easy to set, PV and SV dual display windows. And with compressor delay for protecting cooling device. ITC-608T can save the original setting values in case accidentally power-off.
- More power up to 1800W. Temperature control range is -40-212°F(-40-100℃), humidity display range is 5 -99.0%RH. Max Loading: 120V 15A 1800W. Temperature senor is waterproof while humidity sensor is not.
- Multifunctional usage. Temperature and humidity controller ITC-608T can be used in home brewing (refrigerator), fermenting, Greenhouse, terrarium, reptile, planting (mushroom), meat storage and cooking
“Temp and humidity controller ITC-608T has certificate of ETL (US and Canada approved). The product will be safer when using. ITC-608T has multifunctional control mode. It can control both temp and humidity at the same time. (Plug both temp and humidity sensor). Or control single temp and has 12 different time stage periods for temp control mode. Or only control humidity with plug humidity sensor. This unit supports both F and C degree, compress delay, calibration and reset setting values saving. Heating/Cooling differential function could be set separately for refrigeration and heating to protect temp controller from violent change. Same as humidity control.”
This is a digital dual pre-wired temp control with 12 timers and a humidity sensor and controller. The temp controller part of this is pretty straightforward. As homebrewers we’d usually use that with a heating and/or cooling device for fermentation temp control or as part of a kegerator.
Dual stage means this can control both a heating and cooling device. Alternatively, it can control a heating or a cooling device. This controller displays in Fahrenheit and Centigrade.
The humidity part could be handy for judging whether your Eva Dry (or similar) needs recharged. See: Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation. I suppose you could also control an appropriate electronic dehumidifier. I’m not 100% sure, but I believe that if you plug in the optional humidity sensor the temperature controller portion is limited to one stage – heating or cooling. That may not be a bad thing as the only scenario I think this could be helpful in the homebrew context is a kegerator and most of the time you’ll probably only use one stage (cooling) anyway for a kegerator.
Note: This product currently has multiple variations – different temperature sensor options.
9/14/18 11 AM Central: As of this posting coupon code WBD483T5 takes a whopping 30% off all variations of this controller. Shipping is also free to many US addresses. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
More: Recent Amazon Finds