From MoreBeer: “We are very excited to offer the Ice Master G40 Glycol Chiller, it is great unit at an amazing price! The Icemaster is designed to cool fermentations in small vessels. It can be used with any vessel that has a glycol jacket or even a submersed Cooling Snake! For each vessel you want to cool you will need to buy one of our Glycol Pump Kits.”
From the product description: “The Icemaster is designed to cool fermentations in small vessels. It can be used with any vessel that has a glycol jacket or submersed cooling coil/rod. For each vessel you want to cool you will need to buy one of our Glycol Pump Kits. Each tank is able to be separately temperature controlled. Each Glycol Pump Kit includes a submersible pump that is placed in the cool bath of this chiller along with a digital controller. The digital controller includes a thermal probe that should be inserted into a thermal well in your vessel or can be taped to the outside of the vessel if you don’t have a thermal well. The digital controller then measures the temperature of your tank and turns the submersible pump on or off to cool to your desired set temperature. Up to four tanks can be controlled separately with one Icemaster and four Glycol Pump Kits.”
The Icemaster can be used with any fermenter that has a built in cooling jacket or a submersed cooling coil. It works well as the cooling source for the following sytems and fermenters.
- Ss Brewtech Fermenters and Brites with optional FTS Temperature Control Systems: Because FTS systems include a pump and controller you will not need to buy a separate Glycol Pump Kit.
- Spike Conical with Optional Cooling Package – Because the optional Spike cooling system includes a pump and controller you will not need to buy a separate Glycol Pump Kit.
- Speidel Tanks with Optional Cooling Jackets – You will need one Glycol Pump Kit for each tank.
- Grainfather Fermenters – Grainfather fermenters have standard cooling jackets. You will need one Glycol Pump Kit for eash fermenter
- Blichmann Fermenators with Optional Cooling Coil – You will need one Glycol Pump Kit for each Fermenator.
Keep Reading – As of this posting, this is selling for $699.99. Check out the product page for complete details, availability and pricing.
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hops! While you’re placing an order, check out MoreBeer’s Hop Market – rotating deep discounts on hops.
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
- Kegs! Used Corny Keg – Ball Lock 5 gal. KEG430 – $49.99 OR Kegs – 4 Pack KEG430A – $179.99, $45 Each!
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds