JamBer Digital Milligram Pocket Scales 0.001g x 50g, Electronic Weighing Scales for Jewelry Coins Reload and Kitchen, 6 Mode Mini LCD Pocket Scale with Calibration Weights Tweezers and Weighing Pans
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Accurate Digital Milligram Scale: This accurate digital milligram scale can weigh up to 50 grams with a high precision sensor system. This scale has a thousandth of a gram accuracy (0.001g) so it is extremely precise
- Widely Application: This smart weigh scales can be used in various measurements. The LCD screen Will display readings in G, OZ, OZT, DWT, CT and GN. This gram scale can weigh gold, powder, medication or anything for cooking accurately as a jewelry scale, Lab scale, diamond scale and Carat Scale
- Intelligent Design: Tare range, Precision Tare Button calculates the net weight of your ingredients (automatically subtracts the weight of any bowl or container). The PCS function gives you an accurate count and the hold function will lock weight readings. Auto off, The digital scales can shut down after 180 second automatically with the intelligent designn
- Premium Digital Jewelry Scale : The flip-down shield protects the delicate weighing surface.We have included ONE Smart weigh 50g calibration weights. You can notice any inaccuracies in your digital scale throughout your time using it
- 2 x AAA batteries, 1 x Tweezers, 1 x Calibration Weight and 1 x Weighing Pan
Tare Function: Tare allows you to subtract the weight of the container you’re using to get a true weight of the contents. Add your empty container to the scale and press the tare button. This zeros out the scale. Now add the thing you’re weighing and the scale displays just the weight of the contents of your container. In my opinion the tare function is essential for any good homebrewing scale.
With resolution down to the thousandth of a gram, this would be a candidate for use with both hops and water salts.
Also: Recent Hop Finds
More: Recent Amazon Finds