Homebrewer’s Companion Second Edition: The Complete Joy of Homebrewing, Master’s Edition [Kindle Edition] by Charlie Papazian
A companion to the world’s bestselling beermaking book, The Complete Joy of Homebrewing, this guide is for homebrewers who have mastered the basics and want to advance their beermaking skills. Charlie Papazian, the godfather of homebrewing, covers all aspects of the process and answers commonly asked questions. The Homebrewer’s Companion is now completely revised, reorganized, and updated with detailed charts and tables, information about the latest techniques and equipment, more than seventy new and improved lager, ale, and mead recipes, and more, including:
- Details and insights on the art and science of brewing beer
- Current malt, special ingredient, and fermentation charts
- Websites and resources for up-to-date information
- Fascinating details about the diversity of hops and how to use them
- Expanded information on yeast and microbiological critters that can enhance your beer
- A list of beer styles with references
- A resource list of more than 120 of Charlie’s original homebrew recipes
- Instructions for making gluten-free beer
- An expanded glossary of beer characters and a beer evaluation section
- Expert insight and recommendations on beer and food pairings and cooking with beer
Kindle Edition books can be viewed on your Kindle Device or on free reader applications available for your iPhone, Android or Windows smart phone – and for your web browser via Amazon’s Cloud Reader. This dynamic link will take you to the appropriate reader for your current platform.
10/5/17 12 AM Central: This is selling for just $4.99. Price can change quickly. Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability.
Also Consider: The Homebrewer’s Library – Selection of Homebrewing and Craft Beer Books