The Anova Precision Cooker Immersion Circulator is a touch screen heat stick with an integrated recirculation pump. Set your desired temperature on the touch screen. The Anova heats as necessary and has a circulation pump to ensure that temperatures are uniform. Adjustable clamp and Stainless Steel Skirt.
Possible brewing uses could include: getting and keeping strike water at temp, direct use (with a filter bag in a mash tun or BIAB mash), maintaining temperature for sour mashes and getting to a boil more quickly (or helping to maintain a boil) for both all grain and extract batches.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
More in Electric Brewing: PicoBrew || Blichmann BrewEasy Systems – Includes Electric Models || Braumeister V2 || Grainfather Systems and Accessories || William’s $300 Mash & Boil System
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Control Devices Adjustable Pressure Relief Valve [0 to 100 PSI] – $11.65, …
- Aqua-Tainer 7 Gallon Rigid Water Container – $12.45
- Stainless Steel Keg Dry Hop Filter – $10.99 + Free Shipping
- Inkbird ITC-310TB, Dual Stage w/12 Programmable Timers – $35.99 w/20% off …
- Dual Scale Specific Gravity Brix Refractometer with ATC – $18.99