If you’re not a member of the American Homebrewer’s Association, I think you should consider joining – Here’s Why
For a limited time, when you join or renew your membership in the AHA… they will throw in a free copy of Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation by Chris White and Jamil Zainasheff
Join Now – Enter offer code YEAST at checkout to redeem
Update: This offer has expired. Check out our AHA Tag to see if there is an active discount.
About the Book
Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation is a resource for brewers of all experience levels. The authors adeptly cover yeast selection, storage and handling of yeast cultures, how to culture yeast and the art of rinsing/washing yeast cultures. Sections on how to set up a yeast lab, the basics of fermentation science and how it affects your beer, plus step by step procedures, equipment lists and a guide to troubleshooting are included.
A note from the AHA: “The book will not appear on your confirmation receipt, but rest assured, it WILL be shipped to you if you include the offer code at checkout!”
Related: Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation via Amazon
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- Brand New NSF Certified 5 Gallon Ball Locks – $69! Hands on Review &…
- Vittles Vault 40 lb Capacity, Stackable Airtight Container [Grain] – $18.5…
- 1 lb Centennial Pellet Hops – $18.89 + Free Ship Eligible
- Reader Tip: Multiple Timer Pro for Android – Free
- Inline Aeration/Oxygenation Stone and Assembly – $28.45 + Free Shipping