Mirro Pressure 92122A Pressure Cooker and Canner. Holds 16 pint jars or 5 quart jars. 3 cooking pressure options – 5, 10 and 15 PSI.
A canner reaches higher temperatures than are possible with boiling alone. Those higher temperatures allow for actual sterilization.
Possible home brewing uses include – canning your own starter wort, sterilizing and making sterile water for yeast washing.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 1 Gallon High Temp Pitcher – Great for Brew Day – $13.90
- Reader Tip: New Lower Threshold for Amazon Free Shipping + Recent Items & F…
- 24″ Stainless Steel Whisk [Extract, All Grain & Whirlpooling] –…
- Reverse Osmosis Water System for Brewing Water – $110.39 + Hands on Review
- ThermoPro Digital Thermometer – $10.99