The Anova Precision Cooker Immersion Circulator is a touch screen heat stick with an integrated recirculation pump. Set your desired temperature on the touch screen. The Anova heats as necessary and has a circulation pump to ensure that temperatures are uniform. Adjustable clamp and Stainless Steel Skirt.
Brewing uses could include: getting and keeping strike water at temp, direct use (with a filter bag in a mash tun or BIAB mash), maintaining temperature for sour mashes and getting to a boil more quickly (or helping to maintain a boil) for both all grain and extract batches.
I have a different model from Anova, the Anova One. Check out my First Looks Post on the Anova One.
As of this posting Target has this for $149. Use coupon code KITCHEN and the price drops to just $111.75. Shipping to most US addresses is free. Check Target’s website for up to the minute product and promo availability.
More in Electric Brewing: PicoBrew || Blichmann BrewEasy Systems – Includes Electric Models || Braumeister V2 || Grainfather All Grain Brewing System || William’s $300 Mash & Boil System
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- 4 Pack Spiegelau American Wheat Glasses [Bell’s Brewery Collaboration] …
- 50 Quart Coleman Wheeled Cooler – $21.44
- 3 lbs Dry Golden Light Malt Extract – $12.87, $4.29/lb + Free Prime Ship
- 40 Plate Wort Chiller – $124.99 + Free Shipping (Save $35)
- 20 lb Propane Tank w/built in gauge! – $29.98 + Propane Tank Tips