The Anova Precision Cooker Immersion Circulator is a touch screen heat stick with an integrated recirculation pump. Set your desired temperature on the touch screen. The Anova heats as necessary and has a circulation pump to ensure that temperatures are uniform. Adjustable clamp and Stainless Steel Skirt.
Brewing uses could include: getting and keeping strike water at temp, direct use (with a filter bag in a mash tun or BIAB mash), maintaining temperature for sour mashes and getting to a boil more quickly (or helping to maintain a boil) for both all grain and extract batches.
I have a different model from Anova, the Anova One. Check out my First Looks Post on the Anova One.
As of this posting Target has this for $149. Use coupon code KITCHEN and the price drops to just $111.75. Shipping to most US addresses is free. Check Target’s website for up to the minute product and promo availability.
More in Electric Brewing: PicoBrew || Blichmann BrewEasy Systems – Includes Electric Models || Braumeister V2 || Grainfather All Grain Brewing System || William’s $300 Mash & Boil System
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- Etekcity 11lb/5kg Digital Scale w/Stainless Platform – $8.99 w/Instant Cou…
- 25 mm x 8 mm Stir Bar – $3.32 + Free Add On Shipping
- Nite Ize Stainless Carabiner Style Bottle Opener – $2.69
- 100 Ft – 3/16″ ID Tubing – $11.84 + Free Prime Ship
- Stanley Adventure Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Pint – $9.53, Best Pric…