A top fermenting ale yeast suitable for a variety of hearty British ales, promoting exceptional body and flavour. Ferments with full, rich dark fruit flavours.
Suitable for dark mild ale, English brown ale, Scottish havy ale and more
Attenuation: Medium | Flocculation: Medium
Usage Directions: Sprinkle contents directly on up to 23 L (6 US Gal) of wort. For best results, ferment at 18-22 degrees C (64-72 degrees F).
As if this posting, this is eBay offering is selling for just $13.06. Shipping is also free to select addresses. Check the listing for up to the minute price, description and availability.
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- 4 x Fermometer Stick on Thermometers – $12.85, $3.21 Each Shipped
- Portable Serving: Mini Jockey Box – $133.54 + Free Shipping – on Lig…
- 13.78″ x 5.9″ Stainless Steel Filter Basket – $29.68 + Free Sh…
- 48 Quart Coleman Cooler – $19.99, Best Price + Building a Mash Tun
- 2,000 mL Erlenmeyer Flask – $15.99, Limited Availability