Dual stage means that the Itc-308 can control both a heating and cooling device. Alternatively, it can control a heating or a cooling device. This controller displays in Fahrenheit and Centigrade. Dual Display shows both measured and set temperature.
Use to control fermentation or kegerator temperatures. I have a similar (although not identical) controller from Inkbird. The base unit is the same (ITC-308), the temperature sensors are different. Check out my [Hands on Review] of that unit.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Recent Inkbird Finds & Reviews:
- Hands on Review: Inkbird C909 1,500 Watt Digital Temperature Controller
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 2 Pack 17″ Long Bottle Brush – $7.99 on Black Friday Deals
- Amazon’s Black Friday Deals Week is On! – submit a tip
- Heat Resistant Glove, Medium [Minding Yeast Starters & Brew Day] – $6…
- OXO SteeL Die-Cast Bottle Opener – $8.49, Best Price
- 6 Universal Poppets [Ball & Pin Lock Kegs] – $8.99, $1.50 Each + Tip …