PID Temperature Controllers can be used in conjunction with a relay and a temperature probe to control the your kegerator and fermentation temps. You can also integrate a PID controller into your brew system to control mash temps and more.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Pre-Wired 110 Volt AC Fan [Kegerator Recirculating Fan] – $15.29 w/Instant…
- 132 Gallon Per Hour Submersible Pump – $10.89 + Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Lavatools Thermowand Thermometer -$16.99 on Lightning Deals
- 5 Universal Poppets – $6.85 + Free Shipping
- 35 lb Capacity Digital Scale [Grain Scale] – $19.99 + Free Prime Ship