PID Temperature Controllers can be used in conjunction with a relay and a temperature probe to control the your kegerator and fermentation temps. You can also integrate a PID controller into your brew system to control mash temps and more.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Introducing: The Bouncer Inline Beer Filter!
- (12) 5 Ounce Taster Glasses by Anchor Hocking – $16.99, $1.42 Each
- 4 Pack Klean Kanteen Stackable Pints – $21.50, Best Price + Klean Kanteen …
- Inkbird ITC-308S Dual Stage Temp Controller – $38.69 + Long and Short Sens…
- 20 lb Propane Tank – $35.71, Best Price + Propane Tank Tips