PID Temperature Controllers can be used in conjunction with a relay and a temperature probe to control the your kegerator and fermentation temps. You can also integrate a PID controller into your brew system to control mash temps and more.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 5 Lbs Honey – $17.99 – $3.60/lb + Free Prime Ship
- 2015 Black Oak California Chardonnay – coming up on Lightning Deals
- 3 x 32 Oz Tart Cherry Juice… $9.99
- Ends Today: Pre-Wired PID Temperature Controller – $79.99 + Free Shipping …
- Jellas pH Meter – $10.99 on Lightning Deals