PID Temperature Controllers can be used in conjunction with a relay and a temperature probe to control the your kegerator and fermentation temps. You can also integrate a PID controller into your brew system to control mash temps and more.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Reverse Osmosis Water System for Brewing Water – $110.39 + Hands on Review
- ThermoPro Digital Thermometer – $10.99
-  x ~12″ (300 mm) Sample Pipettes – $15.40, 15.4 Cents/Each
- Vacu Vin Wine Saver + Two Bottle Stoppers – $7.20, Best Price
- BAR Open Daily Come In – Double Sided, LED Lit Marquee Metal Bar Sign R…