Alpet D2 Sanitizer via MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Spray it and you’re done! This spray is useful for sanitizing ball valves on conical fermenters, and anything else you can’t easily soak in sanitizer.
Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer kills bacteria and wild yeast after a 60 second contact period! It contains isopropyl alcohol, water, and a residual bacterial killer called QUAT. No rinse, just allow to air dry.
- Safe for food contact surfaces
- Highly evaporative/no rinsing required
- Excellent for packaging areas, scales, display cases
- Will not impart taste onto food
- Ready-To-Use – no dilution/no mistakes
- Consistent measurable results
- Non corrosive to tools and metals
- Works where normal sanitizers cannot
- 60 second contact time
- 2 year shelf life
Product Description – Here. Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Availability: This is a More Beer Deal of the Day. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Day section – Here – to see if this is still available.
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds