12 x Azlon Wide Mouth Polypropylene Bottles. 500 mL Capacity. Autoclavable. Leak-proof with polypropylene screw closures.
Possible homebrew uses include: Refractometer and pH sample collection, yeast rehydration, yeast washing and slurry storage. Also an easy vessel for making and storing sanitized water. I use similar containers to collect samples and to aid with yeast rehydration. Check out Tip 1 on our Tips Page for more info on my process for yeast rehydration.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Great Deal: Water by John Palmer and Colin Kaminski – $10.70
- 18 Piece Rubbermaid Storage Container Set w/Easy Find Lids – $6.61 + Free …
- Case of (6) 16 Ounce Swing Cap Bottles – $11.99, $2 Each + Free Prime Ship
- Induction Cooktop – SEE UPDATE
- Inkbird Bluetooth Thermometer w/2 Probes – $24.79 w/Instant Coupon