Possible homebrew uses include: Refractometer and pH sample collection, yeast rehydration, yeast washing and slurry storage. Also an easy vessel for making and storing sanitized water.
I use these containers to collect samples and to aid with yeast rehydration. Check out Tip 1 on our Tips Page for more info on my process for yeast rehydration.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Ends Soon: Pre-Wired PID Temperature Controller – $79.99 + Free Shipping w…
- 30” Metal Indoor/Outdoor Barstools – $20.54
- 55 Quart Airtight Storage Container [Grain] – $15.20 + Free Prime Shipping
- Periodic Table of Beer Styles Poster – $10.99 + Free Shipping
- Eva Dry 500 [Kegerator & Fermentation Condensation] – $19.97 + Hands …