Possible homebrew uses include: Refractometer and pH sample collection, yeast rehydration, yeast washing and slurry storage. Also an easy vessel for making and storing sanitized water.
I use these containers to collect samples and to aid with yeast rehydration. Check out Tip 1 on our Tips Page for more info on my process for yeast rehydration.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Thermowell and Stopper – $14.99 + Free Prime Ship
- 10′ 1/2″ ID High Temp Silicone Tubing – $16.99, $1.70/ft
- 12 1/2 Gallon, Airtight Food Safe Container [Grain Storage] ~62 lb Capacity R…
- 11 Gallon Stainless Steel Kettle, Basket and Lid – now.. $56.84, Best Pric…
- Stainless Steel Bazooka Screen for Kettle or Mash Tun – $8.99