You can use a dry erase board in your beer room or brewing area to list what’s on tap, what’s on deck. what’s aging, what’s fermenting etc. You could also use one of these boards to plan and track your brew day and boil additions.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 5 Pcs Stainless Mesh Homebrew Siphon Filter – $3.04 + Free Shipping
- 5 Pack Beer Faucet Plug/Brush – $8.99, $1.80 Each
- 110 lb Capacity Digital Scale with Remote Display – $21.99, Best Price
- 4 ft Fold In Half, Adjustable Height Folding [Brew Day Work Table] – $26.9…
- Aqua-Tainer 7 Gallon Rigid Water Container – $12.45