Digital LCD thermometer intended for monitoring aquariums. You could use this for monitoring kegerator and fermentation chamber temps. Reads in F and C and the temp probe is waterproof.
Note that this probe on this is not food safe. You can monitor your kegerator or fermentation area, not the beer or mash itself. If you’re looking for something food safe consider the Taylor 9940.
Also Consider: Taylor Digital Panel Mount Thermometer, -40 to 300 Degree F
Brewing Thermometer Reviews…
- CDN DTQ450X Quick Read Thermometer
- ThermoWorks Thermapen
- First Looks: New Thermapen Mk4
- ThermoWorks RT600C
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Pre-Wired PID Temperature Controller – 25% off for Black Friday
- Inkbird ITC-310TB, Dual Stage w/12 Programmable Timers – $35.99 – Bl…
- Amazon’s Black Friday Deals Week is On! – submit a tip
- 10 lb Storage Container [Grain] – $7.22 + Free Add On Shipping
- The Hops List: 265 Beer Hop Varieties From Around the World [Kindle] – $9.…