GEEKHOM Heat Resistant Silicone Gloves with cotton lining. Waterproof and non-slip.More Info
- EXCELLENT HEAT RESISTANCE. The oven mitts is made of BPA Free silicone, heat-resistant from -104℉to 446℉. Environmentally Friendly, security and durable.
- DUAL-LAYER DESIGN: This BBQ gloves is designed with an outer silicone glove and inner heat-resistant cotton layer, comfortable and moisture wicking, maximize your heat protection from grill and oven temperatures.
- LONG SLEEVE and ROPE DESIGN: This cooking gloves is with a long sleeve to protect your wrist and arm and glove cuff is designed with a rope so that the glove can be hanged on a hook when not in use, easier to store and saves more room for kitchen.
- NON-SLIP DESIGN: Texture on the surface of the waterproof gloves provides a NON-SLIP protection, never worry about falling when pick up food or something else.
- FULL GEEKHOM WARRANTY - Provides 100% no questions asked money back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with your silicone grill gloves purchase simply let us know, and you'll be offered a FULL refund or replacement! Enjoy this absolutely RISK FREE purchase today by clicking the yellow 'Add to Cart button' above.
Use on brew day, for BBQ-ing, around the kitchen & more.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “homebrew” – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
GEEKHOM BBQ Gloves, Grilling Gloves Heat Resistant Oven Gloves, Kitchen Silicone Oven Mitts, Long Waterproof Non-Slip Pot Holder for Barbecue, Cooking, Baking (Black) – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!
Note from HBF: Always exercise caution when working with hot ingredients and gear. Always read and follow manufacturer’s directions. Contact manufacturer with questions.