New England East Coast Ale Yeast
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae for American East Coast Style Ales
- Fermentation that can be completed in 7 days
- For use in ales up to 9% ABV
- Medium to High Attenuation
- Medium Flocculation
LalBrew New England East Coast Ale Yeast is a dry version of the Conan strain of yeast. The Conan Strain is used by Alchemist Brewing to ferment Heady Topper.
- Finding the “Conan Strain” of Yeast – Vermont IPA
- Finding Harder To Find Yeast Strains – Bootleg Biology, The Yeast Bay, East Coast Yeast and More
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!