Coleman 52 Quart Xtreme Cooler [mash tun conversion]
Coleman 52 Quart/13 Gallon Xtreme Cooler
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Keeps ice up to 5 days at temps up to 90°F thanks to an insulated lid and extra insulation in walls
- Holds 82 cans
- Leak-resistant channel drain lets you remove excess water without tilting the cooler
- Have-A-Seat lid supports up to 250 pounds so you have a place to sit and rest
- 2-way side handles for easy lifting and carrying in a space-saving design
- Made in the USA with low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
You could convert this to a nice sized mash tun or use it as a cooler to transport your homebrew and more.
What are Other’s Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “mash”
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Good call “Forest Sweat”. I actually cancelled my order with Amazon and ordered one from walmart instead. The size suits my needs better anyway.
THEY HAVE THE 70QUART VERSION OF THIS COOLER AT WALMART FOR 34.99