Govee Bluetooth Wireless Thermometer & Hygrometer – iOS & Android – monitor kegerator & fermentation chamber temps
Govee Temperature Humidity Monitor, Indoor Bluetooth Thermometer Hygrometer Gauge, Wireless Temp Humidity Sensor with Alert, Data Export Thermometer HumidityMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- High Accuracy Measure: Govee wireless thermometer hygrometer accesses temperature accurately within deviation of ±0.54℉ and ±3% RH with build-in SHT30 high precision sensor. Precise sensor offers reliable data.
- Easy App Remote Control: “Govee Home” App works for both iOS and Android. Govee temp humidity gauge support up to 10+ indoor thermometer wireless. Perfect used in home, office, greenhouse, cigar humidors, wine cellars, incubators, bedroom and so on.
- 328Ft Wide Bluetooth Covering Range: Detecting range is up to 328 feet without obstructions. You can put the temp and humidity gauge at any corner of house. Notifications will be pushed to your phone if temp or humidity is beyond preset range.
- Two Display Methods: Govee digital hygrometer indoor thermometer is designed with mini but clear LCD screen. You can check the current hygrometer thermometer on LCD display, or you can get current and historic data via APP.
- 2 Year Data Record and Export: Wireless temperature monitor can record data up to 32000 data pieces of 2 years and synchronize to your phone via Bluetooth. You can export data to CSV format at any time.
Possible uses: Use to monitor the temperature of your kegerator, fermentation chamber, fermentation area, beer fridge and more. The humidity feature could be handy to help you judge when to renew your Eva-Day or similar. See: Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
Govee Temperature Humidity Monitor, Indoor Bluetooth Thermometer Hygrometer Gauge, Wireless Temp Humidity Sensor with Alert, Data Export Thermometer Humidity for Home Garage Cigar Humidor Greenhouse
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.