FastFerment 3 Gallon ConicalMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
3 Gallon FastFerment Conical Fermenter. Perfect for 1-2 gallon batches!
Easy & Efficient
The FastFerment System is a one-stage fermenter, which allows brewers & winemakers to do primary & secondary fermentation in the same unit. FastFerment eliminates racking & transferring between buckets & carboys. This saves approximately 80% of the time & labor needed to make a batch of beer or wine compared to traditional methods. With less equipment, clean up is easy.
FastFerment is a professional system for the average Homebrewer & Winemaker. The conical design limits exposure to oxygen & allows for yeast harvesting. The end result is consistent high quality batches of beer & wine.
Benefits Over Traditional Conicals
The downfall of other conical fermenters is that you have to ferment the product with the valve closed and then the sediment accumulates above the valve. When the fermentation is complete you have to open the valve and flush the sediment out the bottom. This results in two main issues:
You need to time the flushing of the sediment perfectly to ensure minimal loss of product.
As the sediment is flushed out, there will always be yeast and the sediment hazes that float up into the product remaining in the unit.
3G HDPE Conical Vessel
Union Valve – 3/4″ (1.9cm) with coupling
Hose Barb – 3/8″ (0.95cm)
Mason Jar – 4 oz. (0.12l)
Mason Jar Adaptor
Mason Jar Adaptor Gasket
5mm Metal Stand
240″ – Teak Tape
1′ – 3/8″ (0.95cm) Hosing
White Hose Clamp – 3/8″ (0.95cm)
6″ Screw Top Lid
Hollow Gasket for 6″ Screw Top
- As of this posting this is marked down a whopping 50% to just $30!
- Shipping is an additional cost based on your location. Because of minimum shipping costs, it may make sense to place a larger order. Additional items may ship for minimal cost. Example: Shipping (for me) for 1 lb of Citra is $8.93. 2 lbs cost $9.18 to ship. That second pound costs just 25 cents to ship. That’s minimum shipping at work.
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.