Dr.meter pH Meter, Upgraded 0.01 Resolution High Accuracy PH Tester with Backlit Two-Color LCD Display and ATC, 0-14pH Measurement Range with Data Hold Function Digital pH Tester Pen-PH838More Info
- 【BEFORE USE】: Put the included potassium chloride powder into 20ml of pure water and mix well. Then put the probe into the solution for 24 hours, take it out and clean the residual solution on the surface of the sensitive bulb. Now, you can start to calibrate. (Note: If the sponge is wet enough, please skip this step.)
- 【DURING USE】: If there is inaccurate calibration, repeat the step of 'Before Use'. If using your own potassium chloride powder, prepare the solution by adding 61.5g of KCL into 250ml of water. Then, put the probe into the solution for 24 hours, take it out and clean the residual solution on the surface of the sensitive bulb. Now, you can start to calibrate.
- 【AFTER USE】: To ensure the activity of the sensitive bulb, add a drop of newly prepared potassium chloride solution into the sponge inside the probe cover. Also, to better maintain the activity of the sensitive bulb, add the solution to the sponge every two months.
- ▶ 【Notification】Calibrate once per week if you often test solution of PH <4 or >10, or once per half month for neutral solutions. The 250ml calibration solution for multiple uses (10ml or so each time). Then rinse the electrode with pure water before next test. Rinse and rest 3-5 min before conversing from strong acid to strong alkaline and vice versa.
- ▶ 【Automatic Calibration】 We make your job faster and easier than ever with this convenient PH tester! With the 3-point calibration procedures, your PH testing device will automatically identify the calibration solutions to give you your reading in a snap.
- ▶ 【Automatic Temperature Compensation】 Temperature can affect reading levels, our PH meter's automatic temperature compensation can ensure that you're getting the best possible reading. Unlike other PH metersthat only have a range of 0-50 degree, ours has a even better range of 0-70 degree, so you can test with confidence in any environment.
- ▶ 【Clear Digital Display with Alerts】 Tired of squinting at a small screen to get your readings? Enjoy this PH meter's large, backlit LCD screen that displays the information in an intuitive layout so you can still see even in low visibility situations. When the PH value is lower than 3.5 or higher than 12.5, the white digital display will change to red and flash to alert you.
- ▶ 【User Friendly】 You can easily replace the 2 AAA batteries when it's time, and you can also activate the 15-minute auto-off functionality to save battery. Plus, it even comes with a storage case to keep it safe and protected when you're on the go.
You can use a pH meter to check the pH of your water, mash, [test Star San effectiveness] and finished beer.
12/5 1 AM Central: This has dropped to $23.99. Apply the 15% off coupon, available on the product page, and it drops to $23.99 at checkout. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
Dr.meter pH Meter, Upgraded 0.01 Resolution High Accuracy PH Tester with Backlit Two-Color LCD Display and ATC, 0-14pH Measurement Range with Data Hold Function Digital pH Tester Pen-PH838 – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!