AMIR Digital Mini Scale, 200g 0.01g/ 0.001oz Pocket Jewelry Scale, Electronic Smart Scale with 7 Units, LCD Backlit Display, Tare Function, Auto Off, Stainless Steel & Slim Design (Battery Included)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- High Accuracy: AMIR digital pocket kitchen scale built with high precision sensor system, provides you with instant and accurate results from 0.01g (0.001oz) to 200g. Easy to clean and use, guarantee you an accurate weighing reading.
- 7 Different Measurements: The mini food scale includes all the necessary unit measurements for easy weight translations, convert measurement between in g, gn, oz, ozt, ct, tl and dwt in seconds. Convenient for you to choose the proper unit by pressing the mode button.
- Protective Cover: The jewelry scale designed with a stainless steel platform and a protective flip cover. It is crafted to be strong, durable, and pocket-size for many of your portable weighing needs, such as food, tablets, powder, gemstones, coins, jewelry, gold, etc. What a useful pocket scale!
- Compact Design & Back-Lit: Minimalistic and compact design (Product Dimensions: 3″ x 5″ x 3/4″) make it a portable pocket scale to take everywhere. Built with a clear blue back-lit LCD screen, enables you to read easily and clearly.
- Intelligent Indication: The cooking scale can alert users for low battery power, overload, and uneven surface placement. Auto-off after 30 seconds of inactivity, which helps to preserve battery power and efficiency; 2 AAA batteries included.
Tare Function: Tare allows you to subtract the weight of the container you’re using to get a true weight of the contents. Add your empty container to the scale and press the tare button. This zeros out the scale. Now add the thing you’re weighing and the scale displays just the weight of the contents of your container. In my opinion the tare function is essential for any good homebrewing scale.
What I like about this scale… I like that this has the tare function and that it has a 1/100th gram resolution. That means you should be able to use it for weighing hops, water salts, smaller amounts of specialty grains (200 grams is about 7 ounces) and other brewing ingredients. I also like that it uses easy to find AAA batteries [Search “AmazonBasics Batteries”] and that it has a stainless top and a protective cover.
AMIR Digital Mini Scale, 200g 0.01g/ 0.001oz Pocket Jewelry Scale, Electronic Smart Scale with 7 Units, LCD Backlit Display, Tare Function, Auto Off, Stainless Steel & Slim Design (Battery Included)
Also: LaMotte Water Test Kits | Recent Hop Finds | Portable Reverse Osmosis System
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!