TDS & Temp Meter
Digital TDS Meter, Ideal Water Quality Tester Pen for Drinking Water, 0-9990 ppm, EC & Temperature Meter 3 in 1,PPM Meter Pen for Hydroponics Aquarium Tds Water TesterMore Info
- ☑️【 WIDE USAGE 】TDS water quality - Drinking Water,Laboratory,Hydroponics,Aquarium,Swimming Pool,RO/RD system，food & beverage, whole house filtration system water,res tank ,spring water,ppm tested works well.
- ☑️【 ADVANCED 3-in-1 】Smart pen combines TDS, EC, and a temperature meter for improved accuracy. With an Automatic Temperature Compensation and the measuring range of 0-9999 ppm +/- 2%, it is an extremely handy device to have around.
- ☑️【 TEST YOUR WATER 】How Pure is Your Water? With the push of a button, the TDS water tester can tell you your overall water purity level, which will be displayed on the screen in ppm (parts per million)
- ☑️【MEASUREMENT RANGE 】Easy-to-read backlit LCD screen,TDS: 0-9999 ppm Conductivity: 0-9990 μs/cm Temperature range: 32-176°F and 1-80°C. Battery: 1 x 3V Button Cell CR2032 Auto data-hold: lock and record readings Auto-off function for extended battery life ， It is easy to use, the large back lit color-coded display is helpful and easy to read without glasses. It's light and fairly easy to carry in a pocket while working in the garden. Seems to be reliable
- ☑️【 WHAT IS TDS 】TDS = Total Dissolved Solids, which is any salt, metal or mineral in the water. The lower the TDS level in the water, the more efficiently your bodys cells can use the water. Conversely, higher TDS levels can indicate water that is more difficult for your body to use and has more contaminants that can pose health risks.
TDS meters can are helpful for brewing if you’re using a RO filter or if you purchase RO (reverse osmosis) water for brewing. If you’re using an RO filter a TDS meter tells you how effective your filter is and can help you know if your filters need to be replaced. If you buy RO water, a TDS meter can let you know what you’re getting as some water processors add minerals back for flavor. A TDS meter will allow you to make sure you’re getting what you want.
RO water can be built up to reflect the exact water profile you’re looking for. See: Water by John Palmer and Colin Kaminski