Digital Low Pressure Gauge with 1/4” NPT Bottom Connector and Rubber ProtectorMore Info
- 1. HIGH ACCURACY: Performance tested & certified accurate to ±1% (Relative Humidity Temperature 25°C) with display resolution of 0.1 psi; FOUR different measuring units to choose: 3.5~ 60 PSI, 0.241 ~ 4 BAR, 0 .241~ 4 KGF /CM², 24.1~ 400 KPA.
- 2. BATTERY SAVING: Power by 2 x LR03 AAA 1.5V (Included in the package). After measuring, the pressure gauge will turn off automatically after 150s of inactivity to preserve battery life.
- 3. HIGH QUALITY, shock resistance, vibration resistance and durable.
- 4. WIDE APPLICATION for measuring gas and air pressure. It applies to these fields of pressure container, automation equipment, matching with laboratory equipment and all vehicles tires including heavy duty ones.
- 5. One year warranty, unconditionally new replacement or refund for any quality products
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions. prod:B07CXM3ZGT
A possible homebrew application for this is to use it as part of a Spunding Valve Build. A Spunding Valve allows you to ferment under pressure, naturally and precisely carbonate in the keg, fix over-carbonated beers and lots more. See: Build a Spunding Valve
1/17 4 AM Central: This is on sale for $13.89. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
Digital Low Pressure Gauge with 1/4” NPT Bottom Connector and Rubber Protector by Uharbour, Range to 60 psi, Accuracy 1%, Resolution 0.1psi – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
See: Building a Digital Spunding Valve for a build featuring this gauge