SPUNDY Compact Keg King SPUNDING VALVE Ball Lock Kegs Complete Assembled Clip and Go for PRESSURE FERMENTATION in a Ball Lock Corny Keg KK 11169More Info
- Just clip it on and you are now pressure fermenting in a Cornelius type ball lock keg
- Compact single-piece assembled unit with pressure adjustment from Blichmann / KegKing
- Release excess pressure on a pressurized fermenter or from a receiving keg during pressure transfers
- Much more accurate than the spring and poppet style, and works much better at lower pressures.
- Low profile, Compact, Easy to clean and Easy to adjust. UPC 9337310011169
A Spunding Valve allows you to ferment under pressure, naturally and precisely carbonate in the keg, fix over-carbonated beers and more. Related: Spunding Valve Build – How & Why
SPUNDY Compact Keg King SPUNDING VALVE Ball Lock Kegs Complete Assembled Clip and Go for PRESSURE FERMENTATION in a Ball Lock Corny Keg KK 11169 – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link