Tilt PRO Bluetooth Hydrometer via Great FermentationsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Check the gravity and temp of your beer from a compatible Apple or Android device, while your beer is fermenting!
- The Pro is the next generation model, purpose built for high performance production scale stainless steel fermentation tanks.
- High-gain antenna increases the range by 20% vs the original Tilt, allowing you to “see” your Tilt through thicker heads of foam and heavier stainless steel walls.
- Pre-installed lithium-ion batteries can provide up to 3-5 years of power.
NOTE: If using more than one Tilt Pro at a time, you must use a different color Tilt Pro for each batch. Apps will not read multiple hydrometers of the same color.
- Great Fermentations is marking this down $20 to $229.99 for HBF Readers
- Use coupon code HBFTILTPRO to get the deal
- Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous US
Tilt vs Tilt Pro…
* 3x the volume and weight of the original provides improved specific gravity stability at high krausen
* Double the battery life can keep it powered from 3-5 years, depending on use
* Boosted range with a high-gain antenna that in testing increased range by 20% vs. the original Tilt. Now you can see your Tilt through thicker heads of foam and heavier stainless steel walls
* Includes an extra decimal of precision available from the sensors and to the read-out so there are now decimal degrees Fahrenheit as well as higher resolution Celsius
NOTE ON FERMENTER COMPATIBILITY: At a width of close to 2 inches, the Tilt Pro will not fit into a standard glass/plastic carboy. It is designed to be used in vessels with larger openings or ones with removable lids like Stainless Steel fermenters.
More: Recent Great Deals
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.